Monday, March 26, 2012

Yoga pants for the long haul...

37 week progress pic...

I hope we aren't in for a having a little diva because this little girl is still sitting up high and mighty!  I am back to congestion and cold symptoms = sleep was HORRID last night...blow nose, cough, bathroom (no I didn't go to the bathroom when I coughed ;)), go to guest room so I don't keep Tim up, downstairs for more water, read on iPad, sleep for an hour, cough, blow nose, sit up, back to the bathroom, ughhhh!!!

In these progress pics I used to be able to wear my black terry shorts, well those hardly get over my butt cheeks now so onto my maternity yoga pants I've been wearing...I am just short of living in them!  When you find something you like buy it in every color is what they say, so I have black with a black fold over band and black with a teal green fold over band.  As most of you know Ross is my go to for thrifty shopping and since I can't fathom spending alot of money on designer maternity clothes (I splurged on a few items but even those were on sale :)) I have gotten most of my leggings/comfy pants there.  So I came across these yoga pants with the intention of using them for yoga during pregnancy and for comfy pants at home while I was recovering, for $9 each who could say no to 2 pairs!  Well these pants are so darn comfy that I think I wear them at least 6 days a week at some point in the day.  I have not been folding the band over bcs. it helps hold my belly in, they are comfy stretch cotton, the right length, I can run errands in them and they make me look like a preggo staying in shape, yay to a super good find!  I went back and found one extra pair that I am not going to wear until post delivery since I think these are certainly going to show their wear and tear by then! 

1 comment:

  1. Amen to Your Ross finds and those fabulous yoga pants!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete