Friday, March 23, 2012

Fully cooked

Today I am 37 weeks pregnant and Raya is "fully cooked"!  I am considered at full term and if baby girl decides to come early she should be very healthy.  However, I am now seeing my doctor for weekly internal exams and last week when she checked me out she said everything is where it is supposed to be but with confidence told me "you will still be pregnant next week", haha! 

So I am entering the waiting game period.  I know that it is best for her to stay put for the next few weeks, I just wish she would drop down from my ribcage a little bit so I could breath a little better and have a little bigger stomach so I don't feel like when I eat the food just sits in my chest.  Hopefully, in the coming days/weeks she will start dropping a little, at least we know she is in the head down position waiting to make her appearance into this world.

Until my next doctor visit on Tuesday...

1 comment:

  1. Fully cooked lol:) I know I've told you this before but you really have a great blog style of writing funny little sayings and ideas makes it so enjoyable to read and the pics make me feel like im out in warm and sunny ca! Don't worry shell drop soon she's just loving being nice and cozy and maybe she thinks she is going to be born in NY and is timid about the weather lol:)

    ReplyDelete