Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Holy Package!

No, we haven't found out the sex yet!  I am referring to the amazing care package my sister sent me after telling her I was pregnant!!

So much fun stuff, a maternity tank and dress (unfortunately it's only a matter of time before I fit into them!), What to Expect When you Are Expecting book (a staple in a prego woman's library), Fit Pregnancy mag, stretch mark lotion (again just a matter of time :(), Aveeno body wash and loofah (smells amazing I've been using it everyday), and an eye mask and earplugs so I get my rest.

SO SWEET and thoughtful, thank you so much Auntie June (you can decide what you want to be called for now, it's that :))  I love it all, you truly spoiled me I am lucky to have you as a sister, THANK YOU!!!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment