Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Little Miss Forgetful

According to my family and Tim my memory has always been amazing!  I heard many friends talk of this "pregnancy brain" but obviously I never truly understood it.  Well boy do I NOW!  There have been so many little things here or there in the past few weeks;
  1. I left to drop clothes off at the dry cleaners but I forgot them at home
  2. I RSVP'd yes for a baby shower even though I had an event going to contract for that same day, once I realized I immediately had to change my response, SORRY LAUREN!!! xo
  3. Took Zara to swim at the beach and forgot to bring a towel for her, she stood dripping wet in the trunk the whole way home :(
  4. So many other funny things, but my favorite has to be my "missing iPad story";
Tim had left for an event and I was going to hard boil some eggs and I had this new egg timer app on my iPad that I thought was cute and wanted to try out.  So I put the iPad next to the stove and opened up the app.  I went to the other room or picked up my phone I got distracted somehow and totally forgot I was even going to make the eggs.  My brain now transferred to wanting to look for something totally unrelated online and I could not find my iPad anywhere...Where in the world could it have gone?  Maybe Tim needed it for his event and didn't tell me he took it?  I called him immediately and asked "did you take my iPad?" he calmly said no and minor panic set in, where did I leave it?? Crap!!! 

About 10 seconds later I saw it sitting over by my cookbook stand - OH RIGHT!!!  I was about to make eggs!!! LOL, whoops!

No comments:

Post a Comment