Monday, September 19, 2011

I'm pregnant!!!

As my first trimester comes to an end, I realize there is three months of exciting news to share with friends and family and I should get a start on it! So the basic "details"...


I am due in mid-late April, April 14thish.
 We are not 100% sure if we are going to find out the sex yet...I always said I didn't want to find out BUT that was also before finding my calling in life as a planner and I am already starting to think of paint colors, bedding options, and decorating, SO MANY OPTIONS!!  So likely we will find out before arrival, regardless, we are excited and would be happy with a boy or a girl!


To my friends that have been asking for weeks if I was pregnant, I found out on 8/10 but Tim and I agreed to wait until the end of my first trimester to tell friends...so I didn't lie I just didn't tell the whole truth. Family only found out 3 weeks ahead of you, don't be mad!! :)


We are so excited to share this journey with you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment