Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Happy Mother's Day

I know I am a little delayed on these posts but my hands are usually filled holding a baby these days with little to no time to type but I want to keep up on posts to that I can share these stories as well as have them for me to remember.

This was an AMAZING Mothers Day, I felt so incredibly thankful and loved! Along with thoughtful cards from Tim, Raya AND Zara, Zara gave me a BEAUTIFUL floral arrangement and Raya gave me a nameplate necklace with her name on it.  I LOVE it and neither her or daddy knew I wanted one like it, good job!! :)  Tim made me breakfast in bed and we went to his moms for a Mother's Day dinner, it was fun to celebrate the day as a new mom!
Flower arrangement from Zara (via Tim)

First Mothers Day! (wearing necklace from Jen and Tim/Raya)
Raya (via grandma Schuster) gave me beautiful pink roses and my mom gave me a sweet picture of Raya that she had taken while she was out here in and "I Love Mom" frame and also gave me a "MOM" Tervis tumbler (LOVE Tervis tumblers and she didn't even know, woohoo!)

My sister Jen was visiting until just days before Mothers day and left me a little box under my pillow when she left.  It was an extremely thoughtful card and a beautiful "mom and daughter" necklace, with two hammered silver circles one bigger than the other, I LOVE it and I am so excited to have necklace options as before I was lacking in that department.

Thank you all for making me feel so special on my first Mothers Day, I am proud and honored to be a mom! :)

1 comment:

  1. Love the picture of you holding her!!!!! Glad your day was made so special...you deserve it:-) Zara- you have great taste...I'm sure you helped Tim out a little:)

    ReplyDelete