Sunday, April 22, 2012

NST

So I went to see my doctor on Thursday and good news was things are FINALLY progressing "down there", bad news is that if this little baby doesn't get things moving along on her own by Wednesday I will be induced.  I guess it's not a bad thing because we know she will be here this week, but I am just worried about the induction process, drugs involved and it having a negative effect on me.

Since she is sleeping in late my doctor called for me to have NST (non stress test) performed. I had my first one on Friday and I had to go over to Mary Birch and get an ultrasound which measured my fluids then I went to triage and had heart rate monitoring for ~45 minutes, all checked out good!  I just wanted to say "OK Raya, I realize you are comfy in there BUT it is TIME TO COME OUT", I know she can't understand that, so just trying to be patient is what I am doing (not very well I should add :().


I go back again tomorrow morning for another NST unless something happens overnight...I keep saying every night maybe tonight will be the night and it's not, so I'm not too confident that anything will be different tonight.  I know I am not being a good mom by having any negativity, I realize there has been progression BUT is it enough to get here here on her own before Wednesday??  We shall see!

Sigh!!!  

1 comment:

  1. You're doing the best and the most you can do...and seriously if you had a pedometer to measure all the walking you've done this pregnancy you probably would notice you put Forest Gump to shame lol;) I can't imagine the thoughts the wondering...but best news is that you will be holding her in your arms soooooooo soon! Xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete