Saturday, February 25, 2012

I could scream!!!

UGHHHHHHHH!!!!! Remember that lovely project I worked so many hours on to put the frames with Raya's name on the wall???? Well yeaterday morning I walked past the room and noticed that two had fallen from the wall, one just the ribbon had become un-glued from the frame no biggie easy fix....and well the other one BROKE in two different areas, WAAAAaaaaahhhhhhHHHHH!!!! I spent the morning and covered a total of 4 different Marshall's, and a Home Goods and TJ Maxx and of COURSE they don't carry that frame anymore. Either I find 4 totally new frames OR some damn good heavy duty glue :(

Tim says do you realize you are going to spend a day looking for a frame?? I said uhhh yeah!! He doesn't get it!

2 comments:

  1. Awww man:( I know you'll make it work and sorry that happened it was a huuuuuge project and by now I think Tim should get your world-wind trips to those stores and others in search of the most perfect sale or to find exactly what you've planned in your head lol;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ugh!! that is so frustrating but I know you'll do something amazing and creative. make sure to post what it is....bc i really want to see what you come up with!

    ReplyDelete