Thursday, October 18, 2012

Move over Babar

Just a little sneak peak...Raya is VERY excited about her Halloween costume!

I looked and looked for a baby Halloween costume and online I kept seeing these cute Carter's costumes with a bubble outfit and tights and shirt under it...knowing I wasn't going to dress her in something scary I thought these were cute! So I decided to head to the Carter's store where I ended up finding a whopping TWO costumes left...huh?!? Weird! A flower which was 24 month size and a cute little elephant size 3-6 month, phew!! There isn't much about an elephant that says Halloween but the colors match her nursery (not like she'll be hanging in her room in her costume!!), she looks darn cute in it, AND I love the little added bonus that we can use the tights and shirt in the months to come not just on Halloween :)

Trick or Treat!

No comments:

Post a Comment