Sunday, October 21, 2012

High chair

Last weekend Tim and I had a rare chance to get brunch together on Sunday. Between the craziness of event season and him usually playing baseball Sunday mornings it was nice to get together for some yummy food.

Raya had fallen asleep on our way there but within 10 minutes of being there she was awake!! We hadn't even ordered yet and I knew I didn't want to leave her in her carseat the while time if she was awake, she'd certainly get bored and fussy. So she can sit up with assistance pretty well now I thought lets try a high chair?! Totally unprepared mind you! I have one of those cushiony high chair/shopping cart covers but wasn't even thinking it was time to start using it yet...sure enough it's time!! I threw a blanket in which wasn't too smart she kept sliding all around. But it worked and she sat and played with her toys while we ate, we had to adjust her wiggling self a few times but lesson learned and we are certainly ready for this next step...the high chair!!

Such a big girl :)

No comments:

Post a Comment