Tuesday, September 4, 2012

"They Say"

I am sure this phrase came out of my mouth many times during pregnancy but I started recognizing how often I said it post delivery.

Anytime I am asked or think of questions similar to, "what are other babies at this age doing?", "is her height and weight normal?", "is it okay that she hasn't pooped in 4 days (this is a recent one :()" and so many other things that first time parents, family and friends think of. My response 99% of the time starts with "They say..."

Who are THEY??? I've realized that there are many people that make up this group including, friends, friends of friends, doctors, online blogs and articles, books, emails from baby websites, relatives and of course strangers that always love giving their unsolicited advice;)

So if you're a new mom or a friend of mine you now know who "they" are!!

No comments:

Post a Comment