Saturday, September 8, 2012

Roll Over

Just when we got back from NY I was doing tummy time with Raya and took a video of how good she was doing and then BOOM she rolled over right on camera!! I don't know if I was more proud she did it or that I caught it in video ;) she's only done it one other time unassisted since then but she's on her way!!

(video coming)

Then just yesterday Raya made her first move from back to front but I didn't get it in film, it happened so fast that we didn't even really see what happened!!

We had her playing on her playmat and we were eating lunch, my mom (visiting to take care if R while I have some events) looked over and said "she just rolled over", we look over and sure enough she is face down on the mat just seconds ago that she was face up on and grabbing at toys!! Wow, little sweet pea is on the move!

She didn't do it again yesterday but for weeks has been practicing her back arch and is getting stronger everyday! There's going to be lots of rolling in our future, I'll be sure to capture it on video :)

2 comments:

  1. WOOHOO! time to baby proof the house....

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're on the move huh!!! I can't believe how much you're growing and changing, you're still such a tiny sweet pea and I love watching you kick those strong legs and roll...you're going to love dancing I can just tell:-)

    ReplyDelete