Saturday, November 23, 2013

Pillow time?

So Raya has become accustomed to a very bad habit over the past month or two... Somewhere between 12:30-2 AM she wakes up, stands in the corner of the crib and kinda whines until I go get her.  To avoid waking Tim I usually bring her into the guest room lay her down next to me and within seconds she falls back asleep.  Only problem is if I try to lay her back in her crib she's too smart and will wake back up again.  I realize it's not a good habit to let her sleep with me but like everything else I'm sure this is just a phase and will pass too...and she isn't going to want to have sleepovers with mommy the rest of her life so ill take them now :)

Recently in the morning she will wake up but find a comfy spot on my pillow and fall back asleep.  We don't have a pillow in her crib yet so maybe I need to get one and she will be more comfy resting we tired head in her very own pillow at night ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment