Sunday, November 10, 2013

M I C K E Y


Well I didn't plan it this way but we have a HUGE Mickey/Minnie (I think she thinks they are the same thing) Mouse fan on our hands.

We went to Disney for my birthday as something fun to do and Raya would enjoy too.  Well I'm pretty sure every day since then she wakes up saying "mih-hee" ;) we did end up getting annual passes since Disneyland is only about 1 hour 15 minutes from us and Raya is free until she is 3...I think we've already gone enough times to pay off the pass.  It's perfect because we can go for 4-5 hours and not have to feel exhausted only have a day or two to fit everything in.  Just another benefit of living in Southen California :)

She has now gone three times already and went from being cautious of the Mickey character to going right up and giving him a hug after impatiently waiting in line.

First visit...a little cautious

Second visit (for her 1/2 birthday)...Mickey gets a high five!


Third visit (about one month after first visit)...no parent needed here, Mickey gets a hug :)

Looking forward to many more Disney adventures with this little lady!

No comments:

Post a Comment