Saturday, January 19, 2013

Thankful for so much!

We are so thankful that we had little Raya in our lives this Thanksgiving.

We woke up early and did a 3 mile walk. It helped mentally to know I burned a few extra calories that morning. I had done this race a few years back, although last time I ran it. I'm just still cautious about running with Raya in the stroller and jostling her all around. We all enjoyed the nice brisk walk before filling up our bellies.

After being able to catch up with my family on Facetime which helps make holidays away from home a little easier. We had a lovely dinner at Tim's moms house. Raya is getting bigger (still a peanut) by the day and even got to try a real turkey dinner of her own, the kind in the jar of course ;) Which combined sweet potatoes, turkey and gravy. She enjoyed it as she does most foods.

It was a beautiful day spent with family eating and drinking and remembering what we are all thankful for.






No comments:

Post a Comment