Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Look alike?

These were the best side by side comparisons I could find right now to see who our little R looks like more.

Top images are Raya and Tim both in hospital bassinets and bottom two are Raya and I both at 2.5 months doing tummy time.

It is obvious that she got that head of hair from dad ;) I also think she has more of Tims face structure. She might have my mouth and eyebrows? Our noses are similar so it's hard to tell there. So far we have a lot of people telling us she looks more like dad or is a good combo of both of us...either way she is a beautiful little baby who is growing so fast!

1 comment:

  1. So cool to see the side by sides! She's getting even cuter everyday...total mirror reflection of Tim Raya as newborns wow, even if just the profile! Do see a lot of Tim in her now, but the best part is watching her grow and change...she has changed so such already and is strong and so beautiful:) I love you Raya and I'm sooooo excited to see you soon:) be good to your mommy today:)

    ReplyDelete