Wednesday, January 25, 2012

This is what 28 weeks looks like!

I cannot believe the third tri-mester is here already!  Time is flying by and we are getting more anxious everyday.  I am in SUPER nesting mode and work on the nursery almost everyday, decorating, doing laundry, finding something new that matches the decor that I "have to" buy (I've been to Michael's and Babies R Us more in the last two weeks than I have been in 5 years!).  Everybody tells me to do it while I feel good and now is the time, before I start to slow down and move like a snail.  As you can see I am quite larger than a snail and according to my weigh-ins at the doctors office I weigh MUCH more than a snail ;)


3 comments:

  1. sooo beautiful! look at that adorable tummy you have!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You will be there before you know it!!! :) So excited for you guys, it's such a wonderful time!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww....the belly is getting bigger and your legs look more and more like little toothpicks;) Love these pics...just scrolled down to see how you've grown, great idea!

    ReplyDelete