Saturday, December 17, 2011

Photo shoot time

While my mom and sister were visiting over Thanksgiving I arranged an ultrasound at XDI Ultrasound, xdiultrasound.com, they are AMAZING there!  It was such a special experience...although Tim and I had been through more ultrasounds than regular at this point in the pregnancy bcs. of my appendicitis, I wanted the grandmas and aunts to have a chance to be involved in a fun way.  Tim, myself, his mom and sister and my mom and sister went to XDI where they all had the opportunity to see what was growing inside my belly.  XDI records a DVD of the guests reactions to everything they are watching on the screen and sent us home with the DVD and many images captured of our little girl...they even did a gender re-confirmation while we were there, 2/2 ITS A GIRL!!

Profile shot
 Strong heartbeat
IT'S A GIRL...she was spread eagle for us ;)

Being a little camera shy

Being cute, showing her face...can't wait to see how she develops!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Wow!!!!! Seeing those again is just unreal and absolutely amazing, especially the last 4D one...thanks for making that day so special;)

    ReplyDelete