Thursday, October 6, 2011

The Reveal

My birthday falls a few day after I start my 2nd tri-mester, so it seemed like the perfect timing to combine my birthday celebration with the "I'm pregnant" reveal. I'm shocked I was able to hold it in thus far and am anxiously awaiting telling our friends!!!

I sent my friends back east a card noting this on the inside;


That should lead them to this blog and get all the surprising news :) For our local friends that are able to stop by on Sunday for my "birthday get together"/ Sunday Funday to watch the Charger game, I purchased this shirt to wear;


EXCEPT this shirt was SUPPOSED to read the same thing as the "coordinating" onesie that comes with it ...Future Chargers FAN!  Idiots!  They didn't send it wrong just ONCE this is the 2nd one I received.  So the online picture shows exactly the same logo as the onesie and the description of what your ordering matches the picture, so what is the problem??  Both times the maternity t-shirt only says Future Charger (AS IF WE KNOW IF WE ARE HAVING A BOY OR A GIRL YET AND IF HE/SHE WILL EVEN WANT TO PLAY FOOTBALL?! Girls don't even play football so that doesn't make any sense!) Of course I receive it two days later than I was supposed to (it was supposed to go 3 day UPS and obviously was sent ground) and at the last possible hour and the correct one cannot be sent overnight since they are on the east coast and get here on time for this weekend!  WAAAAAAHHHHHH!  They got MORE than an earful from me and after hearing all we can do is refund you about 7-10 times and they are sorry and me telling them how ridiculous and careless their company and employees are, the conversation ended with some not so nice words on my part and CLICK! Don't mess with a pregnant lady from NY (via San Diego)- GEESH!

As if it wasn't already going to be a kind of inconspicuous reveal, it will probably make even less sense now!!We'll see how many people even notice what it says :) I can't wait until Sunday!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment